- Outer Construction, Inner Chamber and Lid is constructed of high quality Stainless Steel 304 Grade
- Fitted With Pressure Gauge, Safety Valve,Exhaust Valve
- Perforated Basket, Stand, Vacuum Breaker As A Safety Device And Water Level Indicator
- Provided with Drain Valve and Silicon Basket
- Internal Joints Are Argon Arc Welded
- (Pressure Control Device) And Low Water Level Cut-Off System For General Safety Of The Element.
Programmable Muffle Furnace is box type heat treatment equipment used to
change physical properties of samples at very high temperature; for example
1100°C, 1200°C,.These laboratory furnaces are widely used in scientific
experiments in physics lab, rice laboratories, steel and paint industries,
biotech companies and small industrial production etc.Their major
applications include general laboratory testing, annealing, ash
determination, coal analysis, leaves carbonization and lime calcination etc.
A standard microprocessor based PID temperature controller is fitted in
each muffle furnace; in addition, we also use programmable profile
temperature controller having 30 steps for ramp rate and soak time.These
controllers feature excellent accuracy during the entire cycle and also keep
displaying set value (SV) and process value (PV).
manufactures high quality muffle furnace at a fair price with excellent
Muffle Furnace Technical Specifications
|Size Of Chamber
||Rating KW (For 1100º
Market we cover
Accumax India is a renowned electric Muffle Furnace manufacturer, supplier ,exporter in India and all over the world. Our major market includes
In India we supply in states including delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, banaglore, Gujarat, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Baddi, Rudrapur, Haridwar, Roorkee, Orrisa, Haryana, Manipur, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Meghalaya, Tripura, Tamil Nadu, Arunachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Bihar, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Kerala, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, etc.
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Iraq, Bahrain, UAE, Malaysia.